Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sweet siblings...

I was cleaning up the kitchen when I overheard something that just plain warmed my heart. Lucas and Sophie were in the living room and Sophie crawled up to the window and pulled herself up.

Lucas: Oh Sophie!!! You're standing! I'm so proud of you! (said as genuinly as can be)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, Sophie has been showing off a few new tricks worth mentioning I believe. And she turned 10 months old on May 31st!
Doesn't she look so big!!!
So here are just some of her new tricks...
  • saying ball, bye (and waving bye), mama (I think...), and uh-oh (when she drops things off her high chair)
  • pulling herself up and standing on her own (with support)
  • CLAPPING! She started this today! Lucas got a big kick out of it.
Happy 10 months sweet baby girl!! We love you so very much, my little sunshine.
And while I'm updating... Lucas wanted to tell me that he's LOVING summer. So far he's spent time in Ohio visiting Grandma and Grandpa (riding around in the Cub Cadet and Gator...and picking strawberries), and in Missouri (running circles and climbing trees with his cousins), and swimming and playing outside.
Our little monkey man...

No comments: