Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This is the post that never ends...

Here's to another of my famous "random" posts...

Funny story. Kind of. The kids and I are driving home earlier this week and Lucas shouts out, "I need to go potty!!!" This is usually not a big deal because we usually pull over and find a bathroom quick. In this situation though, we couldn't. I was stuck in construction traffic. Not moving. At all. Poor kid. I felt awful, but didn't know what to do. It crossed my mind to ask one of the construction guys if I could use their porta-potty. But I didn't. Needless to say, Lucas didn't make it home in time.

Well...the carseat cover needed to be washed so once it was, the carseat spent a few days in the house. Whoever knew a carseat could be so much fun!! The kids literally spent hours just playing on it and taking turns sitting on it.

Lucas goes crazy when Eric asks him to help him out around the house with odd and end jobs. The latest one... cleaning out the gutters. Fun times. Lucas had a ball.

Last but not least...some oh, so sweet, pics of Soph.





PS. I cut this post in half. I decided it was just too much. More to come in another post.

No comments: