Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday, Girls!!!

***This blog was created to keep our friends and family updated on our kids... there was a time I actually got after Eric for blogging about his canoe because it had nothing to do with the kiddos... well, um... this post is all about my fabulous weekend with the girls. The kiddos were 3 hours away. Okay Eric, we're even. ;)

Who: My taylor girls (Becca, Emily, Sara, Mel, Michelle, Amanda, and Kim)
Why: Celebrating our 30th birthdays!!
Where: Chicago
These beautfiful women are my best friends... and we just spent our weekend.. together!!

Umm... quite possibly the best pizza I've ever had. And I know my pizza!!

A little trip to Navy Pier...




Dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe...

The Lord knew what He was doing when he allowed our paths to cross at Taylor. It's amazing to think back at how our friendships began and how they developed and intertwined into what now, is a bond that will surely not be broken. Here's to another 10 years, my friends. Love you girls.

No comments: