A few weeks ago I headed to Upland to catch up with some dear dear friends of mine and had a wonderful time. I was able to spend some Q time with some of my most favorite girls.... and their sweet kiddos.
Kristin, I'm so thankful you live just "down the street" from me now... thanks for the catch-up time. I miss you to pieces.
Amanda, you have a ROCKIN' office up in Sickler Hall, baby. I want to grow up to be just like you.
Sara, so great to see your house even though you are moving next month. VERY excited for this next phase for the James' fam. You are going to do great things for the girls in English. Love you!!
And of course, a visit to Ivanhoe's was a MUST!! Amanda, you're going to LOVE me for posting this pic. :)


Alexa and JD, cheesin' it up!! I could sit and be entertained by these two for hours...


Is it weird that this dessert almost brings tears to my eyes. I. love. it.
There. I said it.
No comments:
Post a Comment