Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sunny days...

We have been having the most beautiful weather around here. I tell you what...I'm so thankful I'm able to spend this time with my kids and enjoy the sunshine outside. I love it because it's starting to get a little cooler out, too. Now I just can't wait to see the leaves start to change... that tops it all off.

Since we've had so many sunny, dry days... our grass is starting to turn a little brown, though. I can't remember when it rained last! So Eric and Lucas spent the evening a few days ago, watering the lawn. Unfortunately one of our sprinklers just wasn't cutting it...so Eric pulled out Lucas's water sprinkler. How smart is that!?! The boys had a great time running around in it- I should have recorded Lucas' squeals... although I'm guessing you can imagine what that sounded like.
Bummer, this first pic is so dark!


During this entire time, Sophie hung out on the porch...watching in pure awe.

No comments: