***Yes, this is my 3rd post of the day. Wanna know how that's possible? Sophie is sleeping and Lucas is at TOTS. Me? I'm enjoying a cup of coffee (and choosing NOT to fold the pile of clean laundry.)The weather continues to be beautiful lately... sunny and high 70s. So the 3 of us ventured out to Potter's Bridge park yesterday. They have a great playground and trails to walk on. It gave me a chance to FINALLY try out the new stroller. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, his eyes are closed but it's the only picture I have of Lucas playing on the playground.

Had to post this pic. Lucas found out yesterday that he LOVES raw (frozen!) hot dogs. Just like his mamma!!

Cute stuff. (Aunt Sandy, do you recognize the outfit?)
2 comments:
i could eat her up she is so adorable!! And, I love the way Lucas says Sophie. Way too cute. What kind of stroller is that? The Joovie? or Joobie? Glad you got to enjoy some alone time!! :)
Raw hot dogs--okay... but FROZEN?!?! :)
Post a Comment