Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sleeping like a baby...

Yes my friends, sweet baby Sophie has decided it's high time to let her mamma and pappa sleep at night. The last several days she's made it a routine to sleep from about 10-5ish. It's beautiful. :) Now, don't get me wrong...the evenings are still a bit tricky. She's decided that from about 8-10ish she's not a happy camper. Who knows, maybe it's because that's when Lucas goes to sleep...and she already misses her big brother? Is that possible? Doubtful...

Anyway, all in all, she's doing great. When we're out and about people are constantly commenting on how big she is for only being 6 weeks. What?!?! My baby?!?! No kidding!

P.S. Did I mention Eric and I had our first date out without the kids last Saturday night? Our dear friend Amanda and her companion Jireh, came over while Eric and I headed out to watch the OSU game. We had a great time... and so did the kids. In fact, Amanda introduced Lucas to ice cream cones!!! (Yes, I've kept them a secret this long.) Anyway, HUGEEEEE thanks to Amanda for being so willing to entertain our kids for a while. You're one in a million.


No comments: