Also, just a little piece of info that might make you laugh. Lately we've noticed Lucas will eat pretty much anything as long as we let him dip his food in something. For example, ranch dip and carrots, ranch dip and broccoli, french fries and ketchup, hot dogs and ketchup, salsa and chips, grape jelly and pasta,... WHAT? Oh yes, tonight...we had pasta and veggies with biscuits and I had grape jelly out for the biscuits. Lucas insisted on dipping his rotini in the jelly...and proceeded to say..."MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm." Hey, whatever it takes!!
2 comments:
i seriously laughed when I read this..cade does the exact same thing. He pretty much won't eat anything unless he can dip it. The jelly is a new thing..maybe I should try it :)
Classic! I've also learned that kids will eat anything if it's on a stick as well! Alexa had a teriyaki chicken skewer that she sucked on and ate the whole way home from a reception b/c she told me it was a popsicle!=) Never know what will make these kids eat! Too funny! However, Grape Jelly and Noodles...that HAS to be a new one!!!
Post a Comment