Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Too good NOT to post...
Here are just some goodies I wanted to share... Man, I don't get tired of looking at pix of Lucas... he gets me every time. God has really blessed us with such a happy healthy little boy. What a great kid. :)
PS- The dressy pictures are from my cousin Caitlyn's wedding. Strangly enough I didn't get any of the bride and groom! How awful! Aunt Pam, could you send me one or two that I can post?
These are some great shots! You guys are such a cute family! Love the first picture of Lucas...and that black and white shot of him eating the cake is priceless!!!
3 comments:
These are some great shots! You guys are such a cute family! Love the first picture of Lucas...and that black and white shot of him eating the cake is priceless!!!
i agree with kristin, these are great shots of you and your little family!! lucas is such a cutie!!
that comment was from me..i posted from a different account..sorry
Post a Comment