Ever since then, whenever we drive past the WHS football fields and kids are out there practicing, Lucas will shout, "FOOTBALL!" And sometimes he adds, "TOUCHDOWN" with his arms straight up like a referee.
Anyone who knows Eric well, knows he just LOVES this new interest Lucas has. And here's the funniest part. A couple nights ago Eric went to tuck Lucas into bed. Lucas had his football in hand and didn't want to give it up. So he slept with it. The next morning Lucas came running in our room with it still in hand. :) Here's the pix to prove it:
While we're at it, here's Daddy and Lucas reading his favorite trucks n tractors book.
3 comments:
Should I, Mindy?!?
Touchdown! I love it! I can't wait for JD to grow up a little more so they can be little buddies...I can already tell that JD will get along well....his first word is "ball" =)
So...wanna get together soon!? We live so close now!!!!
how about we meet you at ivanhoe's tonight???? :) Or sometime soon. YEAH!
Post a Comment