Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Sweet Summer Treats...
We picked up some strawberries at the Farmers' Market yesterday so I was craving strawberry shortcake today. I whipped some up after church for a little dessert for us...and Lucas truly enjoyed his little treat. He especially enjoyed the "treasure hunt"...looking for strawberries among the piles of whipped cream. Dad, I know this is extremely disappointing, seeing the "biscuit" version of st. shortcake, but I couldn't find Mom's recipe so I had to settle for the quick biscuit kind. It was yummy, but not as good as Mom's. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so cute! I love the video...and how he pretty much ignores you b/c he's concentrating so hard on finding that last strawberry!!!=) And, I also love how the fork just sits in his left hand...but serves now purpose! Hmmm, I know someone else who does that a LOT as well!! =)
Post a Comment