Friday, June 27, 2008

Nawnaw and Papa's Visit

As I said earlier, while Eric and I were sunnin' ourselves in Mexico, Lucas had the privilege of spending a week with my parents in Ohio. Going into it I had a feeling they'd keep him so busy he wouldn't even miss us...now after hearing the fun stories and seeing the pictures, I'm CONVINCED he didn't miss us one bit. Which is a good thing. :)

Today Lucas received a package in the mail from Grandma. Inside was a CD full of pictures and videos from their week together. Lucas and I already watched it 4 times. :) Here's just a glimpse of their week together.

Lucas grilling with "Papa! Papa! Papa!" (Lucas LOVES talking about Papa and Nawnaw...and the choo choos, and Buck)

1 comment:

ZFam said...

It looks like Lucas may be asking you to go on more vacations!!=)
I love the picture of him gardening...SO CUTE!!!!And, ahhh...so many fond memories of the Rupp house...the trains, Buck...and watching for license plate numbers! haha!!!!=)