Friday, June 06, 2008

Bye...bye...bye...

Lucas has been doing a very funny thing lately. First of all, he's been talking up a storm!! It's almost as if we can have a conversation now! I read in one of my baby books that at his age he can actually understand about 80% of what I say to him. That's crazy!! Anyway, the latest is, he likes to say bye to everything...not just people. We were just outside and as we came in he said, "Bye soo (shoes), bye ball, bye wawa (water)." Over and over again. We'll be leaving the kitchen he'll say, "Bye joo (juice), bye puppy," or whatever happens to be in the kitchen at the time.

Funny stuff. I crack up all the time. One of these days I'll have to make a list of all the words he can say now. It amazes me each day. The newest words he says are "tut-l" (turtle), "bappa" (grandpa), "wawa" (b/c of the kiddie pool being out all the time), and "baf" (bath).

No comments: