This morning Lucas and I went shopping. For those of you who know me well, you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Starbucks. Well get this. Lucas and I went to three places today...Target, Meijer, and Barnes and Noble. In each of those places there was a Starbucks...and I never ONCE got anything. I know? Crazy hah? Lucas looked at me each time we walked out of the store and said, "Wait Mommy! Aren't you forgetting something?" :) Haha... just wanted to share. No good reason why I didn't get anything...just wasn't in the mood...plus all of my Starbucks gift cards from Christmas/b-days have run out.
Posts are no fun without pictures so I found this one from maybe 6 YEARS ago when I visited Zach and Amanda in Seattle while at Taylor. 

1 comment:
This post gave Debbie and I a lot of comfort. Carter has been saying "Chai?" everytime that we pass a coffee hut on the side of the road. I'm glad that we're not the only ones!
How was Mexico?
Post a Comment