Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas in Ohio 2013

How do you bottle up a week of wonderfulness?? 
(Is that a word?)

The only way I know how... 


Now... for the sake of my blog book (which can't print out the videos, I will also include my TOP 10 pics from our time in Ohio, in no particular order.

Zara reading to Soph

Soph and Caden playing with the magnetic letters Grandma made

One of many Gator rides

Pile 'em in!

Mom/Grandma outdid herself again with the fancy Christmas din-din!
(Prime Rib...oh yeahhhhh!)

Zach with Brady

Grandma and the boys

Zara was super pumped about throwing snowballs... 
I had to really watch my back!

Grandpa reading the Christmas story before presents are ripped open

Zara, Claire, and Soph with their waitress aprons that Grandma made

Close-up cuteness!

Ditto!

Can't get any better than siblings putting Legos together and enjoying each other's company

Loved Lucas's face as he opened his new Pacers jersey

Could Mom GET any more creative?!  Love my little minions!

Soph and her new doggy!

PS...I lied.  That was 16, not 10.  Couldn't help it.

2 comments:

theNali said...

Thanks for sharing. Wonderful times.

JoAnne Rupp said...

Love the pictures and the smiles.