We spent Thanksgiving with our family in Missouri...
...and boy did we have a great time!
As always, the cousins had a blast together...
playing horses, horse UNO, Quelf Jr., Legos, walking Red, making forts outside with leaves, etc.
Nali time.
Cousin Erin...
Cousin Sarah...
Brady showed off his crawling skills...
Check this out.
And then there was the turkey. Ohhhhh yeah. Uncle Greg smoked this delicious bird below...
Sophie waiting patiently at the kids table.
One of my top two favorite meals of the year...right up there with Christmas Eve at Grandma Rupp's.
Alicia whipped up some pretty impressive food, as usual!
The annual sister-in-law assembly line...
Poor little man had to settle for oatmeal cereal. He didn't complain though.
Kids table. So well behaved... : )
The boys, holding their own, among all those girls...
Kevin and Alicia,
Thanks again for housing our crazy bunch. We had so much fun with your girls! And Alicia, thanks for the knitting skills. Pretty much finished my scarf on the trip home. I think I only made 1 or 2 mistakes but I improvised. : \
So thankful for family- near and far.
No comments:
Post a Comment