Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sophie-isms...Take #456


Mom:  Soph, what would you like to do today?
Sophie: (without hesitation) Tell jokes...maybe build a treehouse...

**********************************************************************

Sophie:  We need to tell Grandpa that next time we go to Montana we should go to a pet shop and buy a dog for the cabin.
Mom:  But who would take care of the dog when no one was there?
Sophie:  God would take care of it!

**********************************************************************

Driving down the road out of the blue:

Lucas:  When I grow up I'm going to play football for Westfield, then Ohio State, then the Broncos.
Sophie:  When I grow up I want to teach little dogs how to bark.



******************************************************************

At lunch today:

Sophie:  Mommy, what do you call pineapple?
Mom:  Just pineapple.  
Sophie:  No... I mean....what do you CALL pineapple?
Mom:  Soph, it's just called pineapple.
Sophie:  (clearly getting frustrated) But Mooooommmm.  Seriously, what do people call pineapple?
Mom:  Honey, it's a fruit, and it's just called pineapple.
Sophie: Oh.



******************************************************************

Sophie:  Mom!  Look what I found in my soup-case!   (suitcase!)

(I don't even remember what it was that she found...I was stuck on the "soup-case" part.)

1 comment:

JoAnne Rupp said...

We are cracking up!!!!!