Monday, August 15, 2011

Talent.

I'm surrounded by lots of talent... that's for sure.  Sophie received this adorable outfit from Aunt Amanda and Uncle Zach (along with cousins Zara, Caden, and Claire).  Amanda and Zara appliqued the cute flower print on the shirt.  The matching skirt just makes me smile.  I dressed her in this outfit for church and her teachers went nuts over it.  Sophie just beemed. 



And Grandma made Soph a cute apron and matching oven mitt set for her birthday.  I just love the print Mom picked out for them.  I still have yet to get a great pic of the apron... as you can see she's not too thrilled with me snapping this pic below.  : /
 Kitchen set that my Grandpa Fielitz made for me when I was.... I think 5. (below)



Both kiddos have had so much fun "cooking" up some yummy meals.  Lucas specializes in throwing every single piece of play food in the saucepan and making soup.  Sophie likes to feed her babies salad dressing and ketchup.  They crack me up.

1 comment:

Amanda Rupp said...

she looks sooooooo cute!!! i just want to squeeze her :) thanks for posting these. hope you are doing ok adjusting to life back at school....