This past Saturday was just what I needed... beautiful sunshine...family time... a little nap... and actually having time to do some housework (which I enjoyed since I was forced to ignore it over the past week).
Two highlights from the day... I have pictures documenting the first highlight: Touch a Truck in Carmel. What a fantastic idea, whoever came up with it. From 10-12, in the Carmel Elementary School parking lot (my old stomping grounds!) there were all kinds of trucks/vehicles parked for kids to come and get into! Here are some pics of the kids, along with the Bloss kiddos. They absolutely loved it!
Front loader (Sophie= fearless!)
School Bus with Caden
This was Sophie's favorite part... she went nuts when she saw the bus.
John Deere lawn mowers and Gators
Grandpa, we're thinking you should upgrade your Gator tires... to these!! :)
Big rigs (this was about 5 seconds before a kid honked the horn in the cab.... LOUD!)
Sitting in old and new fire trucks... this one happened to be the ladder truck
And randomly in the middle of it all was bubble-blowing stations...
Not pictured: police car and motorcycle, dump truck, flatbed truck with ramp (which the kids ran up and down... 30 thousand times!), and ambulance.
PS- My other highlight from the day was having lunch at Bazbeaux pizza... sitting outside along the Monon. Perfect place... because the kids could run up and down the trail while we waited for our pizza. Hope to make a return trip there soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment