...pretend I don't live in it...
So, I stole those words from a song, but this has been my motto for the past few days. With school starting up for me on Monday (and for Eric and the kids in another two weeks) I decided to devote these last few days to just family time. I put school (and grad work) out of my mind and focused on the kiddos.
Back track. Mom and dad visited last weekend for Sophie's birthday then took the kids to Archbold for a few days so I could get into my classroom and prepare for school. Eric started 2-aday FB practices so the timing was great.
This picture isn't near as good as the real thing. I hate to say it but Sophie looked like a bag lady. She had just opened a birthay present from a friend and put the new outfit on over her other outfit. She was also dragging around all her blankets, her bear, and her snack bowl of grapes. Impressive.
My two little burritos.
Trying out her new stroller from Graham and Parker. PS...check out the cute apron... Mom made Sophie a cute little apron and matching oven gloves to go with her kitchen set. Sophie now has the kitchen set my grandpa Fielitz made for me. Better pix of the apron and kitchen set to come. Are there any kids out there that love boxes more than my kids?????
A friend had been borrowing our Bumbo seat and recently returned it. Sophie takes it everywhere around the house!!
Opening a special birthday present from Nali!!!
LOVE LOVE this music player with microphone. The kids have already played with it for hours... the best part is that we get to put our own music on it! Thanks for the tunes, Aunt Alicia and thanks for a great gift, Nali! (videos and pix to come)
Apparently making mashed potatoes is extremely entertaining to these two...
Enjoying an afternoon snack of goldfish and animal crackers...
Farmer's Market time! Daddy bought Sophie this Gerbera Daisy.
Love this face!!
...and this face!
Awww......The Mighty Whitey. (AKA... White River)
Enjoying their afternoon snack 2 inches away from the TV. Nice. (Sorry Dad... baseball was the only thing that was on.)
No comments:
Post a Comment