enjoy
This one shows a couple things Lucas loves. The new Handy Manny tools are easy to spot, but there is more. Notice the backpack. He will put it on and go on about his business. My brother greg used to have a cowboy hat or boots that he'd wear all the time... Lucas has a backpack. Also take note of the basketball shirt. I made the mistake of dressing him in a normal red shirt but that was not good enough. Fortunately I made the world right when I pulled out the basketball tank top.
And last but not least. I had to ask permission for this one. Here is my beautiful, pregnant wife. Yes that is spaghetti for dinner, with some garlic bread. plus a little pickle. With Lucas, Mindy really didn't have any cravings. With Lucas' sister, no ice cream (and for a short time pickles) is safe around our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment