Up until today we had several days of sun and 80's!! It's been tons of fun just being outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. Here are some shots from the past week that I haven't had a chance to post.
Learning the ropes from Daddy...
Getting ready for a bike ride...


Who needs a sandbox when you have a big garden to dig around in???


Nothing beats Saturday morning coffee and a few good books on the porch.

Eric and I took turns hitting golf balls "into" the bucket in the garden. Most of the time we didn't even come close... so Lucas' job was to hop on the wagon and I wheeled him around as we collected the stray balls. He LOVED it... and I got some exercise.
Loading up the truck for our first garage saling adventure! We came away with a dump truck for Lucas to use in the garden and some baby girl clothes. Not too shabby!!

What? Doesn't everyone hang out on their windowsill from time to time??? I just had to post this. It was too cute to pass up.
3 comments:
I love how 'into' everything is that he's doing! He definitely puts 110% into everything he does...even at this age, doesn't he?! that first picture with Eric working with tools is great!
oh...and way to score on the garage sale clothes!
the window picture is too cute :)
and i loved seeing a shot of the belly!! you look great min and your belly is adorable!!
the window picture is too cute :)
and i loved seeing a shot of the belly!! you look great min and your belly is adorable!!
miss you all....
love, amanda
Post a Comment