Thursday, February 28, 2008

You know I'm bored when...

You know I'm bored when I update our blog 3 times in 3 days. Actually, that's not entirely true. Things have been busy for us, but I'm making more time these days for some more enjoyable activities... like blogging and reading. I'm in the middle of a book series by Karen Kingsbury (LOVE this author), but our church library doesn't have book #3 right now so in the meantime, I'm reading a book a parent of one of my kids bought me. It's called Confessions of a Slacker Mom. It's hilarious and definitely a book a person like me should read every once in awhile.


Here's some more pictures I forgot to post from over the last few weeks. I included another video. I'm so excited-- I didn't realize how easy it is to post videos!! SWEEEETTT!



Check it out... Lucas' tricycle can instantly be transformed into a snowmobile!
Lucas and I got Eric...yes, a Shop-vac for Valentine's Day. Aren't we thoughtful?!! :)
Uncle Greg, I'm lovin' my big "Cat" toy...especially all the buttons that make noise!


Lucas has been saying quite a few new words lately. Some of the latest are: keys ("kee"), ball, baby ("dee-dee"), all done (ah-dah), and my favorite- cheese. Here's a video of him saying it. Notice the two-fisted chow down of his favorite snacktime food...

1 comment:

ZFam said...

Oh, Lucas...you and your girlfriend Alexa will love playing together...in fact, you'll probably have your first date eating cheese and laughing at each other!!!=)