Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
There's A Wocket in My Pocket
There's A Wocket in My Pocket - Written by Dr. Seuss - Narrated by Lucas.
Sorry it's sideways. I can't figure out how to turn it.
I turned this video on and Arwyn came running over at the sound of Lucas's speaking. She was so excited to hear someone else speaking her language and she started having a conversation back. Lucas is too cute. I definitely hope they meet in person someday.
1 comment:
I turned this video on and Arwyn came running over at the sound of Lucas's speaking. She was so excited to hear someone else speaking her language and she started having a conversation back. Lucas is too cute. I definitely hope they meet in person someday.
Post a Comment