Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A little of this and that...

After a longgg day at the Children's Museum with my 25 other kids let's just say, it's good to be home.

There will be no theme to today's blog... just a bunch of good pictures that need to be shared with our friends and family. I hope they bring a smile to your face...just as they did for me... Our little Mozart... did you know he can already play the Moonlight Sonata??
Our neighbors, Carol and Lisa, gave Lucas this cute blue chair. Instantly, it was his new favorite spot. He likes to grab a book and perch himself up on the chair and read. I'll have Eric post the video of this later-- you won't want to miss it.
No need for captions here.......
or here.......
"Mom's Lucky Charm"... anyone who knows me knows Lucky Charms are my absolute favorite breakfast food...or any meal for that matter. I found this cute shirt for Lucas tonight at Old Navy... I can't WAIT to have him wear it for St. Patty's Day!!

1 comment:

ZFam said...

I agree, Mindy Jo...you found the PERFECT shirt for your little guy!

And Lucas, great job narrating the book...I could listen to you read me stories all day long!