Saturday, May 10, 2014

Soccer...in full force!!

Both kiddos decided to pursue soccer this spring.  We enrolled Soph in a 4-week introductory class...her first experience with organized instruction in any sport.  I'd say it went well and she had a great time.  She did act pretty silly at times and didn't seem to take some of it too seriously... but she had a lot of fun.  Here are some of my favorite pics that Eric captured from the four weeks:



Lucas chose soccer this year instead of baseball, just to try it out to see if he likes it.... I have the wonderful privilege of coaching his team, along with Jeff Gibbs, Parker's dad.  I'd definitely say Lucas is having a great time... (look for #1)

 Lucas and his best buddy Parker (below)






And you can't leave out the cheering section!
(Soph not pictured...she's too busy running circles around the field with Graham...or picking dandelions)



No comments: