Saturday, December 08, 2012

The camera.

Nali, this post is dedicated to you.  : )  The camera you gave to Lucas for his birthday has had TONS of use and Eric and I have had some good laughs at his footage and snapshots. 

Here are a few beauties that Lucas took.  Imagine each picture x4 on the memory card. : )







The classic, I-didn't-know-I-was-videotaping video:
 

Lucas's favorite thing to do is take tours around the house, video-ing and narrating along the way.

Just because it's hilarious:

3 comments:

JoAnne Rupp said...

So funny. If you upload your video to youtube, it imports lots faster to Blogger. Also you can select just parts of the video on youtube.

alicia b said...

I've taught the girls to watch the timer of the video and stop at 30 seconds. It works most of the time. :)

theNali said...

Love it. The beginning of great photography.