Last night we headed downtown after school to see the lights, eat at the Spaghetti Factory (yum!), and cheer on the Pacers!
While Eric was in line to pick up our tickets we took in the sights and sounds in Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Lucas said, "One day I'm going to have my picture up there on the wall, too"...so I thought I'd document this statement... but WHY does Lucas look so freaky in this picture?!! Eric and I laughed forever about it...
Much better! (below)
Lucas took this one...
Our seats were super high up and for me, it took some major getting used to... the kids were just fine though.

Lucas, taking it all in!
We left around halftime. We had packed pajamas for the kids so we changed in the car and headed down Meridian Street to see the Christmas lights in front of the BIG houses on our way home. Lucas and Sophie clapped for the houses that had pretty lights. So, we heard clapping ALL. THE. WAY. HOME.
Needless to say, they didn't fall asleep until two minutes before home.
No comments:
Post a Comment