Sunday, March 20, 2011

March is for...

...flying kites!!! Lucas has always been a little hesitant about kites. He's afraid if you let go of the string it'll fly away. He spent the first minute just watching Dad from inside the porch, but it didn't take him too long to come running out and help.

Meanwhile, Sophie watched from the backyard... while playing in the dirt and sliding down the slide.

I'm not sure what's up with the sour face... I think I just caught her in the middle of her "I'm concentrating on getting down the steps" face...
And the rest of these pictures are completey random... since my posts seem to be few and far between I just had to include them.

Ashley, Erin, and Sarah... do you like my water fountain hair-do?!
Not sure who taught who this bad habit... but for some reason they enjoy stirring their drinks with their silverware.
Sophie, mastering the art of drinking from a glass!
Love those brown eyes!!!

No comments: