Well, Lucas gets to meet his new baby sister soon after he wakes up from his nap.
Sophie Nicole arrived right on time, high noon on July 31, her due date.
Weighing in at 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 1/4 inches long. Everything went smoothly and my girls are doing great. We are currently hanging out in our room, waiting for Mindy's mom and Lucas to show up.
Sophie has a nice head of dark hair, we think very similar to Lucas at birth, except girl. Here are some pics to tide you over.
I guess we'll change blogs soon. Watch for the updates.
fyi, we are in the same room we had for Lucas. Rm 355 at Carmel St. Vincent
we have cell phones charged, so go ahead and call or text.
5 comments:
We are all so excited for you guys. Glad things are going well. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
alicia, kev, and the girls
Oh so sweet. She is so cute! Congrats!
So beautiful! Congrats to the Bland family!
I've been checking your blog periodically to see if she had made her arrival (which I feel ok about admitting because I think I've already confessed to Mindy that I check your blog from time to time!). Anyway, congratulations! She is beautiful. Enjoy your new family of 4!
-Chrissie Duncan
Congratulations! She's so precious. Glad the blog book worked out!
Post a Comment