I'm going to leave you with that and give you more details later but right now I'm tired and ready for bed. Enjoy the pictures- they're especially for our family and friends who haven't seen sweet Sophie in person yet. She's the snuggliest, sweetest, most precious little girl... can't wait for you all to meet her.
Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Home Sweet Home...
We're home and busy adjusting back to our new normal life... Sophie was awake all but 5 minutes today it seemed so she hasn't experienced home quite yet. Lucas did his best to wake her up all throughout the afternoon/evening. He's sung many songs to her and even shared his famous "Lucas squeal" with her. Many of you know that it's quite ear piercing, yet, Sophie slept on. :)
I'm going to leave you with that and give you more details later but right now I'm tired and ready for bed. Enjoy the pictures- they're especially for our family and friends who haven't seen sweet Sophie in person yet. She's the snuggliest, sweetest, most precious little girl... can't wait for you all to meet her.


I'm going to leave you with that and give you more details later but right now I'm tired and ready for bed. Enjoy the pictures- they're especially for our family and friends who haven't seen sweet Sophie in person yet. She's the snuggliest, sweetest, most precious little girl... can't wait for you all to meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is gorgeous! Enjoy your time at home:)----Becky Kolacki
How sweet! She looks so much like Lucas! Congrats!!
Post a Comment