Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Update...

Well, the baby update is...there is no baby yet! With less than 2 weeks until the official due date I'm feeling pretty good. Sleeping at night has been the biggest challenge, but I can handle it. My doctor feels Little Miss B could make her appearance at any time so I think we're to the point where we're all ready. Here's a few things we've done lately--
- Lucas' new room is redecorated and ready for him but when we gave him the option of where to sleep he has chosen to stay in his old room. For now, that's fine with us.
- Bags are packed.
-Pack-n-play is set up in our room.
-Eric finished up football camp this past week and will be "just" busy this week doing odds and ends around the house and working on his master's class- so we're VERY thankful he'll be around.
-house is in tip-top shape (clean as a whistle!!)
-several back-up plans are set and in place for where to take Lucas depending on when we head to the hospital. Thanks to all of our family/friends who are willing to be here in a moment's notice to help out!!
And on a totally unrelated note... I'll leave you with these pictures. We're starting to enjoy the fruits of our labor from the garden. Lucas LOVES picking the peas and red (and green!) tomatoes from the garden and devouring them on the spot. Eric is busy cutting up a kohlrabi. YUMMMM!

No comments: