Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Monday, March 31, 2008
Up to no good...
He looks all cute and innocent, right?
Until you find out how he got INTO the highchair. Now he's just cute. :) (He's been doing this little trick for awhile now, but just recently we decided to catch it on video...and show the world how our little man is quite the climber.)
that's hilarious! I can't believe he can pull himself up and over that tray! I think you need to buy the kids some monkey bars! Otherwise you're going to find him WAY up in a tree before you know it!=)
4 comments:
that's hilarious! I can't believe he can pull himself up and over that tray! I think you need to buy the kids some monkey bars! Otherwise you're going to find him WAY up in a tree before you know it!=)
wow. i love it. i hope you don't mind, but i won't be showing this video to the twins. let us know when you want us to watch the little guy!
And the fun REALLY starts! :) Love it!
Sweet! I guess being a lumberjack gave Lucas a few more interesting traits! Well done Lucas!
Post a Comment