This year Eric and Lucas and I spent Easter with just our own little family. We had a great time... watching lots of bball, coloring Easter eggs, hunting for Easter eggs (see video), and shopping a bit. Today we went to the Easter service in the morning. Wow...it was packed-- and filled with lots of visitors. It was a really meaningful service-- basically focused on how Christ was re-created-- and so we are also to be re-created (based on 2 Cor 5:15-20). Lucas had a good time in GKC learning a new song and meeting some new friends for the first time. They also sing 'Jesus Loves Me' each week and he seems to be starting to catch on to the tune a little!
Afterwards we enjoyed a yummy baked ham for lunch. Then, naps this afternoon, more basketball, and a little playing around. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.


1 comment:
Oh my word...such a little man! I love his sweater vest!!!!=) Looks like the Easter Egg hunt was a blast...how long did it take?!?! Hope you didn't hide too many eggs at the pace he was finding them!=)
Post a Comment