Wednesday, April 30, 2014

1st Grade Program

Last Thursday we were invited to Lucas's school to watch the 1st-2nd grade musical program/Art Fair.  Lucas showed us his research project he created on the narwhal.  We were quite impressed!



 The kiddos sang 5 songs about being healthy... man, each one had such a catchy tune-- almost one week later I'm STILL singing them!  By the way, the kids were asked to wear workout or sports clothes... well, that made finding an appropriate outfit pretty easy for Lucas. : )

Lucas was front and center in the OSU jersey.  Eric and I were SO nervous for the first 3 songs.  Lucas looked incredibly nervous... we actually thought he was going to get sick.  But he did great.  Near the end he, along with some of his classmates, had a speaking part.  So fun to see him up there!


...check out the yawn.... haha!!!
 *I'm having issues with uploading videos.  Sorry it seems so far away!


So proud of this kiddo.  He was definitely out of his comfort zone but did GREAT.


No comments: