Yep, I was spoiled rotten on my birthday (and for several days after).
First of all, I had some surprise visitors drop by the evening of my birthday... the Barretts!!!
TOTALLY had no idea they were coming. Wish a camera could have caught the look on my face when I saw sweet Sam knocking on my window!! We spent the evening together-- laughed lots... caught up... shared hugs... and just watched the kiddos hang out. Mel and I enjoyed dinner out at one of my faves-- Asian Grill, and had a much-needed "catch up" conversation.
Digging in to Red Velvet birthday cake (another wonderful surprise!)
Barretts, thank you SO MUCH for taking time out of your Spring Break to drop by and celebrate my birthday. Wish you could have stayed a week, but we'll take anything. Miss your family so much. So thankful for your friendship!
Other fun surprises and birthday happenings: flowers and a handmade card from the kiddos, a new Pink Martini CD from Eric, Nali and Cousins visiting this weekend from Missouri, a much needed night out with Eric complete with delicious food, a little bit of shopping, and coffee, and brunch at the Pancake House today after church with the Missouri crew.
So yes, spoiled for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment