Last weekend we headed up to Ohio to Grandma and Grandpa's because Zach and Caden were in town for a few days. We pack in some fun things, that's for sure.
It was butchering day at Sauder Village (and the last day the village was open). The kids had a blast, of course.
We also had a birthday celebration for the three October birthday boys (Grandpa, Eric, and Lucas) - football-style!
Saturday evening we headed down to Great-Grandma Rupp's for a hot dog roast- always a highlight each fall. The kids played some football in the backyard to warm up a bit!
Caden and Sophie playing "farming" on the farm.
The kids running through the fields. They were also having fun collecting corn cobs in big 5-gallon buckets. It was at this point in the night that something struck me. I made some really great memories playing outside at Grandma and Grandpa's. Now my own kids get to do the same, in the exact same place. (Not to mention, the same place that Grandpa grew up!)
In true style, I didn't get a lot of pictures of the adults. This was the only one I got! Sorry Amanda, I really was planning on getting the whole crew somehow but never did it. : (
You can't beat fall in Ohio.
**Zach, any chance I can get some pics of the kids taking combine rides to include on here?**
No comments:
Post a Comment