Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sophie update.

I came across the stats from Sophie's 2-year check-up with Dr. Harper and realized I never posted them on her birthday post.  So here we go...

          At 2 years old:
          weight: 23 3/4 lbs.
          ht: 33 inches
          head: 48 1/2 cm

I just love the phase that she's in right now.  Within the last two weeks it seems like she's talking so much more and we're understanding her a whole lot better.  For awhile, Lucas was the only one who could decipher what she was saying at times. 

Her favorite sayings lately:  Look at me, Mommy!  Are you okay Mommy/Daddy/Lucas?  Football game today?  And my personal favorite... every day as soon as we get into the car from school she asks, "Candy, Mommy" to which I say, "Not today dear," and she replies, "Why?"  Seriously?!  I don't remember the "Why's" starting this early with Lucas!  Haha... no complaints though... it's pretty cute.

Sophie's also into reading books outloud to herself and singing her babies to sleep lately.  A few new hobbies she's picked up within the last few weeks. 

Lovin' this girl...







No comments: