Spring Break 2011 is under way!! We're staying home this year... we're in need of some much needed family bonding-time, without a schedule to follow.
Here's what we did today:
Our little Mozarts serenaded us while we got lunch around...


They made these cute lion masks at school since they were learning about safari animals. Beware! They're SCARY!!

The kiddos laid on the kitchen floor (which is VERY clean of course... NOT!!) while I "doctored" them using kitchen utensils. It was all Lucas's idea.

Sweet little Sophie girl--- all dolled up with her pretty bows.. while wearing football pads. Wow. That's our girl! :)

O-H-I-O (Lucas and I did this while having a contest to see who could tickle each other's armpits first, while their hands were up in the air. Strange, I know.)

The afternoon was spent outside. Love these action shots Eric got of Lucas playing BB.


The man of the house...

Eric took this to show the evidence I left behind of stealing some brownie batter... whoops.

Sophie roamed free all afternoon. We'll definitely need to enforce her boundaries this summer... she's not afraid to explore every inch of the yard... and the neighbors yard.
A very intense backyard baseball game... check out this hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment