Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The secret is OUT!


Yup! Lucas is going to be a big brother come July 31st!! He's already put dibs on his new bedroom... "I'm OUTTA here!" says Lucas. Just kidding... he's just fine in the nursery where he is...for the next 5 years at least, (says Mom). :)

8 comments:

Corbin and Quincy said...

Congrats! We are excited for you...and for Lucas getting a new room of course! Corbin is rooting for the new one to be born on his bday the 28th of July...

mrs. bland said...

I'm right with Corbin!!! Early is good. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is just wonderful! We'll be praying for a healthy one. Breckin's birthday is July 29, so I have my bet on that day, of course. :)

ZFam said...

WAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm so excited!!!=)
I'm betting you'll be 5-6 days early. They say late summer babies always come early...must be the heat!!

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooooooooo-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Congratulations to you both! That is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C news. You just keep that crib;) I think July 31st is perfect (our 10th anniversary). Blessings to you. I am so so so happy for YOU.

Love,
Kristyhag

the barretts said...

Min, I just love the idea of your cute little family getting bigger.... and you and Eric being such great parents to another little one. HOORAY!! :)

coach hag said...

I m so happy for you guys! You have to change the name of the blog now!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! WHAT EXCITING NEWS TO READ THIS MORNING!

SANDY