Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Christmas in Ohio
We spent our final week of Christmas vacation in Ohio visiting my family. As was the case with Missouri, we kept quite busy- playing games (Rook, Euchre, the "famous people" game, and Dice were the games of choice), being entertained by Zara and her lively singing, decorating gingerbread houses, helping Grandma bake treats, partaking in the chocolate fountain, and taking tractor rides... I'd say we were pretty busy!!
Grandma and Grandpa gave Lucas the red barn that my dad and uncle used to play with when they were "little tykes". Lucas also received a big red tractor like Grandpa's and some farm animals and wagon. I wasn't able to capture the starry look in his eyes when he saw all this but I bet you can imagine!!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So many fun pictures and memories you captured over Christmas!! Looked like a fabulous week!
Post a Comment