Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa's
Lucas and I spent a few days in Archbold this weekend and enjoyed every minute. We squeezed in lots of fun activities...
A nice long walk in the woods with Buck and Grandpa...
Making apple dumplings with Mom and Grandma...
Getting dressed up for the Rupp bonfire... of course, Carharts are a necessity.
Bonfire/Hot dog roast at Great-Grandma Rupp's house...
First of all, I love the Carharts! So cute=) And, Lucas, I think you are a very lucky little guy to have Buck protect you!=) (And, it looks like Grandpa might enjoy it, too!=)
Such fun pictures! Good old, Archbold! We need to plan a trip at the same time!!!
1 comment:
First of all, I love the Carharts! So cute=) And, Lucas, I think you are a very lucky little guy to have Buck protect you!=) (And, it looks like Grandpa might enjoy it, too!=)
Such fun pictures! Good old, Archbold! We need to plan a trip at the same time!!!
Post a Comment