Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lucas!! You're TWO!

Lucas turned the whopping TWO today. Wow. Everyone keeps asking us if it's hard to believe. Definitely. These two years have really flown by. I can't say enough how much we love this little boy. He brings us so much joy, every day. Today was pure FUN... just watching Lucas being sung to, opening presents, eating cake, and just laughing. I've got an overload of pictures (I took 80 today!) so this occasion was well documented. I figured the Grandma's would appreciate it. :) Enjoy!
Lucas was so chipper this morning when we woke him up.
Lucas' birthday balloon from Miss Pat and Miss Brenda.
Lucas helped me make his birthday cake. It was hard keeping him away from the batter. I wonder who he learned that from??? (Not me??!!)

We went for a birthday bike ride.

Putting the sprinkles on the cake.

YUMMY!!!

We gave Lucas a matching pop-up tent, backpack, water bottle, flashlight, and sleeping bag. He LOVED it! The Target lady gave me the idea...I can't take the credit.


3 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday, Lucas! I love your tent! Have Mommy take you camping in the backyard this weekend!

MP said...

Happy Birthday Lucas!! Somehow I missed this post. Hope you had a fun celebration :)

ZFam said...

Happy Birthday, little buddy! Looks like you made out well for your 2nd birthday! Happy Camping everyone!!=)