In the last few weeks I've taken mostly videos of Lucas and not many "still" pictures. I gotta tell you...Lucas is cracking us up more and more each day. His latest thing is having conversations with us. They sounds like this.
Lucas: Blabber dabber dooey oagh kee? (He seriously pauses for a response.)
Mommy: Oh really?
Lucas: Cooey do baah dah (insert hysterical laugh from him)
Mommy: Wow!
Lucas: Huh?
Mommy: WOW!
Lucas: Huh?
Mommy: WOW!!!!!!!!! (at the top of my lungs)
You get the idea. It's VERY funny.
Also, to Lucas, everything he touches is either a phone or a guitar. Here's what I'm talking about.
Here's Lucas chatting on the phone (the foot pedal from my piano). Sorry it's so dark.
Here's Lucas playing his guitar...which at this moment is a frying pan. The video is super short because as soon as he sees the camera he comes running...understand though, that he had already been playing it for several minutes. :)
More videos to come later...
1 comment:
Awww! I love hearing him talking! It's so cute! And, I'm quite impressed with his guitar hold...seriously!
Post a Comment