Here are some fun things we've been up to this week.
Biking: We recently purchased a bike trailer from Craig's List. We've had several bike rides lately, and so far Lucas is impressed I think. He likes pointing out all the puppies and kitties on our rides.
Barbecues: Tonight we had a little BBQ get together with our great friends, the Hagemeier's. Todd and Eric have coached fb together for several years, and I met Kristy and her kids Trace and Colin through that connection. Now we're great friends and it's always fun getting together like this. Lucas especially loves hanging out with the 2 boys. They don't ever get into any trouble...
2 comments:
Well, I am certainly not shocked that Lucas likes to wash cars as much as he likes water in general. Oh man, Alexa and Lucas are going to get along VERY well!!! Little water bugs!
how cool that you guys have a bike trailer-we just got one at a garage sale a couple weeks ago! Sarah and Erin love it and now we can keep up with Ashley!
alicia
Post a Comment