Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring in the Air...

It's been absolutely perfect out the last few days. When I pick up Lucas from school he's usually out on the little kiddie playground...and as soon as we get home we go right back outside. Here are just some fun pix from the past 2 days I wanted to share. Sorry- there are lots of them!! No, the mower isn't turned on. Lucas loves to watch Eric go back and forth on the mower though. I'm sure he can't wait until he's old enough to help out.
"Sure, Lucas. Pick as many of those pretty yellow flowers as you want!"
Here's the view from our walk today. The trees along the roads in our subdivision are all blossoming. They're really pretty (...but they smell really bad.)
I can't take credit for these beautiful tulips. When we moved in 5 years ago, they were already planted around our house. I love them!! It seems like each year, though...a late frost nips 'em and they go away too fast. Hopefully this year they'll stick around for awhile.
Wow...this picture just reminds me of how fast he's growing!!! He's just such a "little man" already!!! Time needs to slowwwww down!
Last count...16 teeth. We had our first steak off the grill last week and Lucas LOVED it.


3 comments:

ZFam said...

Great pictures! I love that one of Lucas with the hose in his mouth!=) I can't believe how "old" he's gotten! He really is growing up WAAAAAY too fast!

Anonymous said...

It looks so nice there. When we got home it was 34 degrees!

MP said...

Thanks for the encouragement!! The dr. always discourages me the fact that he is so small..he eats like a maniac!! So..maybe he will just get his growth spirt later. I can't believe your pediatrician says til 25 pounds!! I was eager to change him like two months ago when we got the new one.