Of course, Lucas, right away thought, "Ohhh.. instant sandbox!!" After cleaning up, he was kind enough to put the lid back on. I thought that was very thoughtful of him.
Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Boys will be boys...
I decided no caption was needed for this picture. Look VERY closely at its "contents."
Nope-- not Cheerios. Oh yes, that is oatmeal spread all across the kitchen floor. I had my back turned cooking dinner, and was just thinking, "Wow, Lucas is sure entertaining himself nicely!" Then I hear it... the spillage of the oats. At least he did it in a nice little path for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!! Oh man! You are right...boys will be boys!=)
Classic boy move. What an funny story. I once came home to find Breckin and my kitchen floor covered in maple syrup. Jeremiah had turned his back for only a few moments. The unpredictability of little kids too awesome.
Post a Comment