Monday, July 30, 2007

Biter biscuits and baths...

Lucas has definitely graduated from liquidy baby food to more table food since his 6 chompers have come in...so I decided to try out those biter buscuits I've seen in the baby food aisle. Here's what happened...


I'm still finding biscuit goo under his fingernails, in the high chair, behind his ears, etc. Needless to say, he took a nice warm bath afterwards. I know, I know... just wait until he starts playing outside more...in the MUD!!!!! :)

And just for fun, here are just a few more pictures I've taken lately...capturing the charm of our sweet baby Lucas. Enjoy!!!






PS... Lucas wanted to give a shout out to his new buddy, Corbin Brodbeck. They met for the first time last night and I think they're bound to be friends for life. And for the record, Corbin...Lucas' daddy could beat your daddy at anything...except maybe golf. :)

1 comment:

ZFam said...

He's getting so big! But so cute...and looks like you've got your hands full...it looks like he's very intrigued...with everything! At least it's your tubberware cupboard that is down low=)