Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Brady...in action....
So... this cute little guy is knocking on the door of his 2nd birthday. He has been amazing us with his vocabulary lately. It seems like every day he's picking up more and more words. Here is an assortment of videos from the last few weeks...some showing off his new vocabulary...others showing off some of his newest moves (Dad, I think you're going to wear out the "play" button on some of these...) Hee hee....
(*Doh-Dah is Brady's way of saying Lucas... I'm pretty sure you could understand the rest of the words, though!)
And a bonus video (Sophie needed some more face time)
I was impressed when he told me the screen door latch was stuck (I was pretending I couldn't unlatch it). Enjoyed and savored my time there. L♥ve my Nalis ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1 comment:
I was impressed when he told me the screen door latch was stuck (I was pretending I couldn't unlatch it). Enjoyed and savored my time there.
L♥ve my Nalis
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Post a Comment