**Less is more. Well...when it comes to pictures, I have a hard time believing this, at least for me. I can NEVER narrow down what to include in the blog... so I just include all of the goodies.**
Talk about a gloomy Monday... it's hard to start a week after such a great weekend- especially this one since it included a wonderful visit from Nali!
After watching Lucas's Saturday morning football game we ventured out to Stuckey Farms to go apple-pickin'.
We took a wagon ride around the property and enjoyed looking at all the different kinds of apple trees.
Check out the "Brady-sized" apple that I found for him. I couldn't resist.
The kids had a ball picking the apples, but most importantly, eating them.
We filled our bag completely full (actually more like overflowing, right Nali?), and also brought home a beautiful mum, apple cider, caramel apples, and a pumpkin cream cheese roll. Nothing says "Happy first day of Fall" than that list right there!
In the afternoon the kids and Nali played a fierce game of football in the backyard...
And then we finished the day with a hot dog roast... our all-time favorite Fall activity as a family.
Sunday we headed off to church together and came home for a delicious lunch provided by Eric- grilled pork loin with grilled potato wedges... our recent fave! Nali, thanks again, for coming out here to watch Lucas's game and spend time with us! And thanks for the opportunity for Eric and I to get out a bit Saturday night... what a treat. Can't wait to see you again soon!! Safe travels to Colorado/Arizona!
2 comments:
Thank you for a Fantastic weekend...Sweet, precious time with the Nalis.
The Uncles are gonna say I threw like a girl. hmmm...Guess what? :) I threw better than I caught. Lucas was a good coach.
These apples are SO much better than store-bought ones. Can't wait til the orchard here opens.
The pork loin was the yummiest!!!
Feeling very blessed after the weekend and definitely influences the start of my hectic work week in a positive way. Thanks much!
lovely pictures Min. And, you welcomed fall in a great way.
wish we were closer to do fun things like that together. you are pretty great, friend.
Post a Comment